Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is day SEVEN since I quit smoking!!! Needless to say I was smoking as long as I have been a photographer, twenty and some years. It's about time :-)

Why this time I think it is going to work:

1. I do want to live longer. Life is too good right now.
2. I always had a great skin and in the last few years am getting an adult acne. My dermatologist says it is from smoking.
3. I want to kiss my boyfriend a lot!
4. I cough.
7. I am getting wrinkles.

Wish me luck and strength!!

2 comments:

oscar+kartika said...

Thank you for sharing this Gulnara! I'm very proud to hear about your progress! You should be very proud to want to change and actually start doing it!!! I'll keep watching your progress!! See you soon! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gulnara!!!! So happy to hear that you made it to day 7. Keep up the good work - it only gets easier now. :)
-Jean and Shehan