Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mana and Mohammad slideshow!!

As an artist I really love to get a feedback from my clients and, as I mentioned on my profile, this drives me to be creative and do the best to my ability. I received this email from Mana and Mohammad after they saw the slideshow. Thank you so much for your kind words!!

"Gulnara!!!!
you have left us both breathless!!! amaaaaaaaazing!! i kiss your eyes for seeing what they have seen. woooowowow :)))))))))) the music is perfect!! i was sooo secretly hoping for something with a spanish/gypsy flair...you are a magician and a mind reader :)))). We are both so happy that we found you. You are going to go far and we are so glad that we have been a part of your journey. now i'm gonne go and watch the slide show for the nth time with a big smile on my face :))!!!"

Watch the big screen slideshow here and enjoy!!

No comments: