Sunday, March 04, 2007

Reminder for the free wedding photography contest

I wanted to remind that the free wedding photography contest approaching its deadline March 15th, 2007. Here is the previous post:

Back in November really talented wedding photographer Jessica Claire from California posted a free wedding photography contest on her blog. I was reading it and thinking what a wonderful way to give back. When she chose three finalists I was about to email her and offer to shoot any of the other two but... she decided to photograph all the three finalists. God bless her!
Anyway, I was so deeply touched by Jessica's gesture that I have decided to follow her idea and offer the same present to a couple in my community. My business is really growing fast, I get allot of bookings and it would be my way to THANK ALL OF YOU for your great support.

I am offering free photography to a couple on their wedding day. You must be someone who appreciates photography but CAN NOT afford to hire a professional. Not because you bought a Jimmy Choo shoes or Vera Wang dress and have exceeded your budget but simply CAN NOT afford my prices.


To apply you must live within 60 miles of zip code 10034- New York City and have a set date and location. All interested send your story and tell me also why is it important for you to have me photograph your wedding plus a recent photo of two of you to contest@bloomweddings.com
The DEADLINE is March 15th, 2007.

I will select a couple and treat them with my basic package (shooting, website, slideshow and proof album) plus the Asuka Book.
There is no cost and no obligation whatsoever attached to this offer. I will have to decline any applications with weddings on dates that I am already booked.
I will announce the finalist, their stories and photos on this blog on April 15th.

Please nominate yourself, nominate someone you know and forward this post to all couples that might be good candidates for this contest.

I cannot wait to read your story!!!

Gulnara.

No comments: