Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wedding Bee

While back I noticed that I have many hits coming from www.weddingbee.com
I checked it out and was very surprised to find very tasteful wedding blog. I really enjoyed reading it myself - really cool ideas, recommendation, great designs. Anyway, my blog was listed with 80 other really good wedding photographers blogs around the country. Thank you Wedding Bee and my blog readers!

I liked how the Wedding Bee describes

"Why Wedding Photography Blogs Rock

- they feature the photog’s most recent material
- they often show multiple photos from the same wedding
- you get to know the photog’s personality
- you can drool over beautiful images and get all emotional from the story and captions
- you might discover the perfect bouquet, cake design, etc.
- they are constantly updated and verrrry addictive!"

No comments: